Inflatables & Activities Latest
We are delighted to announce that we are now taking steps to start hiring inflatables and certain other activities again after temporary restrictions due to the coronavirus outbreak. We are now operating inflatables and activities strictly under the following conditions to help keep everyone safe:
Please note we will not be able to hire to you if anyone who will be using the inflatable or activity is showing, or in the 14 days before the hire, has shown any signs of the coronavirus.
1. We will only be taking bookings we deem to be safe and in accordance with the latest government guidelines and will continue to operate social distancing measures, where appropriate.
2. You must respect social distancing whilst we set up and collect our equipment.
3. Regrettably, we cannot carry equipment through your home. We must have clear access to your BACK garden (e.g. through a side entrance or back-gate, or temporary removal of a fence panel).
4. Our equipment will be professionally and carefully cleaned and sanitised before it is delivered to you.
5. If you do NOT have an outdoor socket, then your own 13 amp extension lead will need to be plugged in and put outside for us to plug into before our arrival.
6. Payment preferred online (e.g. BACS) to avoid contact – cash by special arrangement.
7. If anyone at the party (or who shares the same household) has any symptoms of COVID-19 or starts to develop symptoms during the hire then the use of the inflatable or activity must cease and we must immediately be informed of this.
8. After collection, our equipment will be taken back to our premises and thoroughly cleaned and sanitized with industrial anti-bacteria and disinfectant. We then leave them in storage for a minimum of 3 days before being hired again and our vehicles and storage units will also be sanitised
9. Please respect social distancing of at least 2 metres at all times whilst we are in your back garden, especially when we are pointing out the safety guidelines appropriate to the equipment.
We want to reassure our customers that we are taking every precaution to maintain a hygienic and safe environment.
We will only be taking bookings we deem to be safe and in accordance with the latest government guidelines and will continue to operate social distancing measures, where appropriate.
If you have any questions or concerns you can email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 01526 397995.
Thank you for your co-operation and understanding at this difficult time.
Please stay safe.
Visit our new Covid Shop - our one stop shop for Covid Compliance Equipment Hire and Sales:
Request a callback